become a member
Resigning Union Membership

3 Steps To Resign From Your Public Sector Union

Step 1 Step 1
Step 1
Fill Out Form

Simply enter the information below and the form will automatically be filled in.

Step 2 Step 2
Step 2
Print Out Form

When complete, the form will be saved as a PDF to be ready for print.

Step 3 Step 3
Step 3
Send to Union

Send to your union and employer.

If you want to fill out the information manually, or print several copies for family, friends and colleagues, you can print a blank opt out form here.

Got questions? We’re here to help!

Contact Free to Serve at 833-969-FAIR (3247) or Info@AmericansForFairTreatment.org